Our story starts with our owner Nicolette, she had always wanted to have her own gift shop so after being made redundant and with the encouragement of her Fiance David, family & friends she made the decision to set up her gorgeous little gift shop.
Number 45 opened its doors in October 2009, in the pretty market town of Newport, Shropshire. In 2016 we moved from our little shop at the end of town onto the Main High Street. Moving into our new home enabled us to expand out gift offering and gave us more floor space to display more goodies!
Stocking a wide range of gifts from reputable companies such as Emma Bridgewater, Lily Flame, Katie Loxton, Joma Jewellery, Jellycat, Cath Kidston and East of India to name a few, we are able to offer you beautiful gifts to spoil your loved ones or treat yourself.
Being able to source items that customers are specifically looking for, many from local and British made companies, our customers shopping experience is a truly pleasurable one. Priding ourselves on our high level of customer service, we are always available to answer any questions or help you choose that special gift.
All our orders are gift wrapped, whether you purchase in store or online. We do our best to ship them within 24 hours and always pop in a little note to thank you.
Nicolette has a passion for life, reflected in her wonderful team who all have the same positive ‘Can do’ attitude.
Team 45 is made up of
- Nicolette – Founder, with a lust for life and all things ginger
- Sharon – Netball Crazy and always singing!
- Tracy – Green fingers gardener and animal lover
- Janet – Kind, artistic and our window queen!
- Sophie – Sporty Saturday girl
- National finalist in the category of Best newcomer North & Scotland. The Greats – Gift Retailer Awards 2011
- National finalist in the Category of Best Independent Retailer North & Scotland. The Greats – Gift Retailer Awards 2013
- Christmas Window Display Winner 2017. Newport Town Council
Follow us on facebook and instagram to keep up with our latest offers and events!